Yate for Mac Free Download Full Version 6.13.1 with Direct Links. It is a tag editor developed for Mac OS X users who want total control over their tagging experience.
Yate for Mac Overview
It was created for folks who want total control over their tagging. The software was built specifically for Mac users and included its tagging library. MP3 (including mp2), m4a (AAC, ALAC), mp4 (AAC, ALAC, video), m4b, m4v, FLAC, AIFF (aifc, aif), dff, dsf, ape, wav, Ogg (single-stream Vorbis and Opus), Monkey’s Audio (ape), and WavPack (VW) files will all be tagged by it.
It comes with various features, including actions and a unique scripting system. AcousticBrainz, AcousticID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes, MusicBrainz, and The Movie Database are all supported by the app (TMDb).
- It interfaces with Apple’s iTunes, Music, and TV applications
- It supports audio in aif, aifc, AIFF, ape, dff, dsf, FLAC, mp2, mp3, mp4, m4a, m4b, m4v, Ogg, oga, opus, wav, and WV files
- It displays stem file metadata when available.
- It edits chapter information in m4b audiobooks
- It supports videos in M4V and MP4
- It reads all ID3 tag formats. writes ID3 v2.4 or v2.3
- Optionally, write an ID3 v1 tag
- Customizable FLAC mappings
- The customizable APE mappings
- LIST-INFO and XML support for WAV files
- It supports multiple values per field type where permitted
- It supports multiple fields of the same type where permitted
- Almost all non-binary ID3 fields have been extended to non-ID3 file types
- Support for Content Advisory, Identification, and AAC Kind fields in MPEG-4 files
- Export/import a file’s metadata, including artwork
- Sync application preferences between two Macs (actions, templates, etc.)
- One hundred fully integrated custom fields
- Custom presets for UI panel layout
- Ten custom edit panels. Roll your UI. Map almost any metadata item to a custom panel
- Re-encode text fields that may have incorrectly been identified as ISO-Latin-1 in older mp3 files
- Dark Mode
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
File Size: 23 MB