WiFi Explorer for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.4 (53) with Direct Links. It is used to discover, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless networks using your Mac’s built-in WiFi adapter.
WiFi Explorer for Mac Overview
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home, office, or enterprise wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, 802.11 information elements (IE), and much more.
- Suitable for home and small office networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the WiFi environment
- It supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and 20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz channels.
- It works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks.
- Signal quality ratings are based on a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for more accessible analysis and optimization.
- A detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format.
- Save results for later review and analysis.
- Access point name discovery (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns:
- Adjustable graph timescales
- Quick filtering
- Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
- Full-screen mode and split-view support
- Comprehensive help.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
File Size: 10.86 MB