Website Watchman for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.1.8 with Direct Links. It is an easy-to-use website archival utility.
Website Watchman for Mac Overview
Monitor, archive, and go back in time. It is an easy-to-use website archival utility.
- Monitor a whole website, part of a website, or a single page
- Set up configs for multiple sites/pages
- Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly scan
- Be alerted to any changes, visible text, source code, or changes to the page’s resources
- View and be able to demonstrate what a page looked like on a particular date
- Be aware of every change to a competitor’s page/site
- Runs locally, not a cloud service. Own your data.
- An archive is kept, including all changes to pages, images, style sheets, and js
- View a ‘living’ version of a historical page, not a screenshot
- Switch between versions of the page to compare them
- Export a historical page as an image or collection of all of its files
- Export the entire site, preserving all files as they were on a given date, or process to make a browsable local copy of the site
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
File Size: 7.37 MB