Web Dumper for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.4.5 with Direct Links. A Web site with your browser, and you decide that you would like to make a copy of it on your hard drive.
Web Dumper for Mac Overview
If you are viewing a Web site with your browser and you decide that you would like to make a copy of it on your hard drive, you have to manually save each page as you view it, along with embedded pictures, sounds, and so on. This can be a very long and tedious process; in many cases, it’s more trouble than it’s worth.
You can download entire Websites off the Internet and save them on your hard drive for later offline browsing. Downloaded Web sites are saved on your hard drive with their directory structure intact. Web Dumper automatically downloads HTML documents and their embedded pictures, sounds, and movies.
It lets you select which kinds of files you want to be dumped between more than 60 available standard types, the folder depth level, how links must be processed and if it must re-link your HTML documents for offline browsing. However, it doesn’t have to be that way, as Web Dumper makes this process very fast and easy.
- It screens them to look for any enclosed links to other documents
- Manually save each page as you view it, along with embedded pictures
- Makes this whole process very fast and easy
- You can download entire Websites from the Internet
- Save them on your hard drive for later offline browsing
- Websites are saved on your hard drive with their directory
- Automatically downloads HTML documents
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
File Size: 20.51 MB