Viper FTP for Mac Free Download Full Version 6.2.4 with Direct Links. It is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS.
Viper FTP for Mac Overview
It is a handy and powerful file manager for Mac OS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use. Quickly access your files by accessing your remote servers. The new user interface was redesigned to be calm, clean, and functional.
It handles WebDav servers, Amazon S3 servers, LAN Bonjour servers, and even uploads videos directly to YouTube. It will create the HTTP URL of the files you select, allowing you to share them via URL or email quickly. It stores and shows your history and trace log, stores the credentials of multiple FTP accounts, and allows you to have multiple simultaneous transfers happening across different servers.
Instant access to your bookmarked servers. It has in-built ZIP, RAR, GZ, and TAR support. It has fast file searching on both your local and remote machines. Customize many elements of the interface via preferences. You can edit remote files to make quick changes.
- Local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube upload)
- Last connections, bookmarks, Bonjour, favorites
- It can be managed in one place.
- History of file operations (what, when, where with a server reply)
- Converting remote files/folders into an HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Searching, viewing, and editing files directly on a remote server.
- Using the toolbar to keep your favorite servers gives instant access to remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file, start typing its name.
- Files/folders compared
- Zip, rar, gzip, and tar management.
- Application windows can be linked (will move, show, and hide together).
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
File Size: 19.05 MB