VideoProc Converter for Mac Free Download Full Version 5.2 with Direct Links. It is used to edit, convert, and resize large/4K videos easily.
VideoProc Converter for Mac Overview
This new video processing software is designed to cut, trim, merge, adjust, transcode, and edit 4K video with full hardware acceleration. It achieves the record-setting “FIRST” in the video processing industry by crafting the most straightforward video e with a DVD video converter, downloader, and recorder at the core.
It is engineered for the 4K UHD era; it is your must-have video toolbox to handle even the most demanding tasks from HD to 3D, UHD 4K, 5K, and 8K, no matter it is from iPhone, GoPro, Dji, Samsung, YouTube, DVD or other sources.
Moreover, you can process your media files to fit YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, iPhone, iPad, TV, PS4, etc., edit raw footage flexibly into more engaging stories, and backup and rip a full DVD in 5 minutes, all done at the world’s fastest speed, without compromising quality.
- Stabilize shaky video footage from the GoPro, iPhone, etc.
- Correct fisheye lens distortion from action cam video.
- Remove or reduce unwanted background/wind noise easily.
- Turn video into GIF, extract jpg or png from video, and resize the image.
- Watermark your video with text, logo, an image, or timecode.
- Pass through video streams into MKV with no encoding.
- Build an M3U8 playlist with single or multiple .ts files for HTTP streaming.
- Force a/v sync and adjust playback speed and audio volume.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
File Size: 49.33 MB