Video Snapshot&Collage for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.5 with Direct Links. It is a handy, high-quality, and easy-to-use video snapshot&montage tool.
Video Snapshot&Collage for Mac Overview
A handy, high-quality, and easy-to-use video snapshot&montage tool. This app uses FFMpeg binary binaries; many thanks to the fantastic FFMpeg project and its developers for a fantastic job!
[How To Use it]
Step1: Drag&drop video file into the app
Step2: Mark the start time and end time of the attractive video clip
Step3: Choose the snapshot rule and start to snapshot
- How to select a video clip?
Answer: There are 5 ways to select video clips:
- Drag the time slides.
- Change the start and end time text fields, and press the ENTER key.
- Click the start and end time text fields and the steppers to change each field.
- Click the start and end screenshots, which will jump to the corresponding timestamp.
- From the menu or use shortcuts.
- How to use the embedded FFplay?
Answer: The embedded FFplay is a powerful and efficient video player.
- Left/Right Arrow: Move Backward/Forward
- Q key: quit the player
- S: Step frame
- Space key: Pause replay
- Mouse right-click: video jump to the clicked point
- Note: Please google “FFPlay” for more shortcuts
- Based on FFmpeg, it supports all popular video formats.
- With powerful and accurate video clip selection, you won’t miss any wonderful moments
- The rich snapshot option help extract the most exciting video frame and supports snapshot preview to help choose the best snapshot.
- Support collaging several video snapshots into one image.
- Support video image crop, users can eliminate useless parts of the video frame to reduce the file size significantly.
- Support custom output image size, image number, etc
- Support iCloud sync.
- Embed FFplay, right-click can play video from snapshot’s timestamp, help select video clips more accurate
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
File Size: 162.81 MB