Tunabelly Bill Boss for Mac Free Download Full Version
Tunabelly Bill Boss 1.2.2 – It’s a handy software for tracking impending (and past-due) invoices, payment history, and notes. Imagine being able to quickly view all of the invoices that need to pay this month, as well as the total amount owed – it’s a fantastic budgeting tool.
It also handles invoices with variable amounts, such as utilities (water, gas, power, and so on) that alter over time. So you never miss another bill payment, get notifications on your Mac when a bill payment is due or if any previous bills are past due.
It even syncs with Dropbox or iCloud, so your bills and payments are accessible no matter which Mac you’re using.
Add a bill at home, then take it to work with you. For an even better experience, we’re developing an iOS companion app.
- There is no limit to the number of bills, and you can even support bills that have a varying amount each time.
- Receive notifications when a bill is approaching the due date, is past late, or if the next payment is still waiting.
- Bills and payments can both have notes attached to them.
- It is a fantastic area to write down a confirmation number or any other information you need to remember after you’ve paid.
- A brief list of all bills, categorized by overdue, upcoming, and future, is always visible in the menubar.
- This page displays all previous payments and includes a search function.
- Syncs with iCloud or Dropbox, so your invoices and payments are accessible no matter which Mac you’re using.
- Export payment history to a CSV file for use with other accounting applications.
- Print or export to PDF the list of unpaid bills.
What’s New in Version 1.2.2
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.11 or later
File Size: 8 MB