TidyTag Music Tag Editor for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.0.0. It is a versatile and robust music tagger that allows you to add or alter ID3 tags to your music collections and remove duplicates from your music libraries.
TidyTag Music Tag Editor for Mac Overview
A powerful and adaptable music tagger for adding or modifying ID3 tags and removing duplication from music libraries. Do you have tracks in your music library that have missing or mislabeled music information? Whether you’re a musician, DJ, or music fan, Tidytag can assist you with every part of maintaining your music collection.
- A powerful music metadata editor
- Edit metadata tags like song title, album, artist, release year, genre, track number, cover, lyrics, and more that were initially wrong or missing.
- Batch process all missing or incorrect tags at one time.
- Edit tags with various options, including Undo, Save, Apply, Clear, and much more.
- Organize Your Music Collection
- Remove Duplicates in Music Library
- Playlist Management
- Compatible with iTunes?
- It’s easy to use
Tidytag Supports All Popular Formats
- Audio formats MP3, AIFF, AIF, M4A, M4R, FLAC, OGG, WAV, APE, ASF, and WMA
- Metadata formats: ID3V1.3, ID3V2.3, ID3V2.4, Ogg Vorbis Comment, APE, ASF, RIFF Tag
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.10 or later
File Size: 23 MB