Synalyze It! Pro for Mac Free Download Full Version 1.27 with Direct Links. It is a hex editor that makes reverse engineering and binary file analysis easy.
Synalyze It! Pro for Mac Overview
It is a full-featured Hex Editor for Mac, allowing you to edit files of unlimited size and interpret the bytes with dozens of text encodings. Reverse Engineering and Binary File Analysis made easy.
Do you know how frustrating and annoying it can be to use a regular hex editor? It would help if you remembered the meaning of all the bits and bytes while crawling through the file. And every time you look at a file, you start this tedious process anew. It is a real breakthrough in binary file analysis – a modeling tool for binary files.
- Hex Editor & Viewer (change, insert, and delete quickly in files of unlimited size)
- Definition of a ‘grammar’ for binary files with Scripting support – conserve your knowledge!
- Comparison of binary files (only in this Pro version)
- Automatic backup of edited files
- Offers dozens of text encodings, including UTF-16, UTF-8, or EBCDIC code pages
- Scripting editor (only in this Pro version)
- Automatic installation of existing grammar
- Export of analysis to XML or text (only in this Pro version)
- Export grammar to GraphViz (only in this Pro version)
- Data view for common variable types (only in this Pro version)
- Multi-selection of results (only in this Pro version)
- Go to the position item in the toolbar (only in this Pro version)
- Python and Lua scripting element (only in this Pro version)
- Edit description of structures and elements (only in this Pro version)
- Change Font in hex view (only in this Pro version)
- Customize all colors and other settings
- Printing with correct pagination
- Histogram view
- Checksum/hash value panel (only in this Pro version)
- Go to Position in the file using expressions
- Save selected bytes
- Compare code pages
- Incremental text search with encoding selection
- Find text
- Find numbers
- Search for masks
- See all strings in a file
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
File Size: 91.2 MB