Swinsian for Mac Free Download Full Version
Swinsian 3.0 – It’s a sophisticated music player for macOS that supports a wide range of file formats, keeps track of folders, allows for advanced tag editing, and is designed to be responsive even with extensive libraries. It’s a music player that’s designed to play and manage your music.
It includes FLAC, WMA, and Ogg Vorbis format support and a simple but adaptable interface that blends in with the rest of macOS. Automatic sample rate switching, for example, ensures that your music files are of the finest possible quality.
It also has sophisticated tools like a duplicate detector and global find and replacements for tags to help you keep your music library organized. Folder monitoring can automate the importing of new tracks for users who download a lot of new music.
- Folder watching
- ITunes library importing
- Album art fetching
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- Playback Notifications
- Duplicate track finder
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Separate playlist windows
- Regex search
- Find and replace tag editing with regex support
- Smart playlists
- Library stats
- Playback over AirPlay
- Automatic Podcast downloading
- Applescript control
- 10 or 31 bands Graphic Equalizer
- Supports Flac, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF, MusePack, DSF, and APE.
- Gapless playback
- Automatic changing of device sample rate
- Support for cue files and embedded cue information
What’s New in Version 3.0
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.11 or later
File Size: 15 MB