SweetScape 010 Editor for Mac Free Download
It is a comprehensive software application designed for editing the text and hexadecimal code of any file, drive, or process. It primarily addresses users with some minimal background in such tools. The app is wrapped in a clean interface with a professional-looking layout, where you can use the file browser, tree-view, or “drag and drop” method to import a file into the working environment.
So, you can toggle between hex and word-wrap viewing modes and jump to a template variable, keep the time stamp, make the document read-only, and check out technical details via Inspector when it comes to variables, bookmarks, and functions.
In addition, you can import or export hex code, overwrite a list, insert the current time and date, specify the file size, set bookmarks, and use a search function when dealing with large quantities of information.
- View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files, including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
- Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
- Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
- Analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
- A powerful scripting engine allows the automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
- Import and export your binary data in many different formats.
- Simple or complex editing operations can be automated using a syntax similar to C/C++.
- Features over 300 different functions for operating on data.
- Integrated with Binary Templates to intuitively edit files. Assign to variables defined in a binary template to modify a file.
- Scripts for sharing and a list of scripts for download are available in our Script Archive.
- Run scripts from the command line with no user interface for batch processing.
- Dark and light themes
- Edit NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and HFS drives.
- Parse logical and physical drives, including MBR and EFI partitions.
- View directories, files, and slack space.
Auto Line Numbers
- Mouse over the left-most column to view line numbers for text files.
- Click View > Addresses > Show Addresses always to show line numbers.
- Column numbers are also displayed when the mouse is over the ruler.
- The powerful workspace view, including file explorer.
- Convert data between ASCII, EBCDIC, Unicode, UTF-8, etc.
- Inspector allows data to be quickly interpreted in different formats.
- Mark actual bytes using bookmarks.
- Total integrated expression calculator.
- Apply highlight rules to identify bytes in a file.
- Import or export data in Intel Hex Format, Motorola S-Records, Hex Text, C/C++/Java Code, Base64, Uuencoding, RTF, or HTML.
- Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.
- A powerful integrated debugger for templates and scripts.
What’s New in Version 2.42
- This release is dedicated to improving ergonomics and fixing bugs.
- The ability to select the scroll mode of lists added to In Menu-> File-> Options-> Interface, (Layers, Brushes, etc.)
- 1) Tablet Style (Scrolling by any space; Swap layer / Brushes / Textures works by holding the mouse button)
- 2) Hybrid (Scrolling by any space except the current layer / brush / texture. Swap works by a click on the current layer / brush / texture)
- 3) Classic (As in Photoshop: Scrolling with scrollbar only, Swap works by a click on any layer / brush / texture)
- The «space» now switches the fast scroll mode on (works in all three modes)
- It has become much more convenient and predictable to work with groups of panels.
- Erasers are now not tied to the second category. Now “E” will switch to the last selected eraser marked with the corresponding icon.
- Individual layers and brushes colors can now be set through the context menu of the corresponding panel.
- The “Select Lasso” tool has become much faster.
- The minimum canvas size reduced to 8×8 pixels.
- Over 50 minor bugs fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
File Size: 24 MB