SSH Config Editor Pro for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.6.1-b with Direct Links. It is used to manage the OpenSSH client configuration file.
SSH Config Editor Pro for Mac Overview
It is a handy tool for managing your OpenSSH client configuration file. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with a handy graphical preview), and other SSH config options.
- Add/change identity files by choosing them in the file dialog
- Add/edit port-forwarding options with graphical help
- Add/edit any supported SSH option with the help
- RSA key-pair generation
- Separators for grouping host configurations
- Ability to disable each single config option
- Action to generate a command for SSH Copy ID
- Open connection to the server
Compatibility: OS X 10.15 or later 64-bit
File Size: 9.8 MB