Smooze Pro for Mac Free Download
Smooze Pro animates your scroll and adds functionality to your non-Apple mouse (scroll-wheel mouse). Unobtrusive tool created to help you smooth out your scrolling, as well as to add custom mouse buttons actions and mouse gestures to any app.
Even though macOS comes with a mouse preference pane, it is quite limited as it offers insufficient options for customizing the scroll feature, the mouse’s buttons, and absolutely no mouse gesture support. Smooze is an application designed to fill in the gap left by Apple in macOS’ mouse customization department. Once launched, Smooze will add a status bar item with a menu which enables you to set the app to start automatically on login, as well to disable its custom scroll engine and button actions, and access its options.
- Disable scroll acceleration in macOS 10.12 Sierra and select the number of lines you want to scroll on each tick (These features are free and will always be free)
- Assign gestures to any button / shortcut / app
- Every app you own will have buttery smooth scrolling
- Save time by attaching mouse buttons to actions
- Highly optimized & Uses a very small percentage of your CPU, even on excessive use.
- Auto Scroll – You can now click a selected mouse button once to auto scroll anywhere on the screen, hands free, with buttery smooth animations!
- Grab & Drag & Throw – You can now use a mouse button to grab and scroll anywhere on the screen. Throwing will animate the scrolling just like it would on a trackpad
- Cursor acceleration can be changed or disabled from the settings
- Smooze synchronizes its drawings to the refresh rate of your display which ensures the best scrolling experience.
What’s New in Version 2.0.19
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
File Size: 10 MB