Serviio PRO for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.3. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video, or images) to renderer devices (e.g., a TV set, Bluray player, games console, or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
Serviio PRO for Mac Overview
It is a free media server. There is also a paid-for PRO edition, which further enhances the possibilities of sharing content in your connected household. It works with many devices from your connected home (TV, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, smartphones, tablets, etc.).
It supports profiles for particular devices so that it can be tuned to maximize the device’s potential and minimize the lack of media format playback support (via transcoding). It is based on Java technology and runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux (including embedded systems, e.g., NAS).
- Streams audio, video (SD & HD), and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time.
- It streams content from online sources, like RSS, feeds, live audio/video streams, and web page content.
- Includes a plugin system to support streaming from non-trivial online sources
- It supports the most popular playlist formats.
- It supports subtitles.
- It automatically updates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file.
- Supports RAW camera images.
- A wide array of localized library browsing options
- Supports different editable renderer profiles
- It supports automatic renderer detection and per-IP profile assignment.
- Extract metadata from your media files the way you want it, including embedded metadata tags, local metadata files, online metadata sources (in preferred language), XBMC, Swisscenter, MyMovies
- Video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
- It organizes video files into movies and series and marks the last viewed episodes of a series.
- It integrates with trakt.tv
- Alexa skill is available.
- Available for Windows, Linux, Mac, and several NAS platforms.
Compatibility: macOS 10.9 or later
File Size: 120.95 MB