SecuritySpy for Mac Free Download Full Version 5.5.2 with Direct Links. It will enable you to quickly set up an effective video surveillance (CCTV) system.
SecuritySpy for Mac Overview
If you plan to install the base home or a large professional system, SecuritySpy provides a reliable solution. SecuritySpy is working with a wide range of cameras to suit every need, from traditional analog cameras to the latest high-definition network camera, offering superior quality video at a resolution of megapixels.
SecuritySpy’s flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Supports Mac-compatible video and audio input devices
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, etc.)
- Motion detection and timelapse capture features, with audio
- Built-in Web server for remote viewing and administration
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage
- FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage
- Motion-triggered email notifications
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
- Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronised multi-camera playback
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.6 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
File Size: 105.7 MB