Screenflick for Mac Free Download
Screenflick features high-performance screen capturing for smooth, fluid motion up to 60 fps. It can record any portion of the screen, simultaneously recording audio from internal or external microphones and the system audio.
An excellent utility for software screencasters and software trainers, It offers the ability to display keyboard commands, and highlights mouse clicks to better communicate which actions are being performed during screen recording.
Unlike other solutions, Screenflick allows you to record a movie once and compress it as many times as you want at different resolutions, qualities, and with or without audio, offering you the maximum amount of flexibility when choosing which presentation options to offer to movie viewers.
- Include the whole screen, a section, or a specific window.
- Have a fixed space, or have the view follow your mouse.
- Include system audio, your Mac’s microphone, or external mic.
- Record a webcam at the same time to overlay on the video.
- Create time-lapse screen recordings of long projects.
- Delay the start to get yourself ready.
- Use a timer to automatically stop recording.
- Export to multiple sizes, frame rates, formats whenever needed.
- Compatible with Mac, iOS, AppleTV, Windows, web browsers.
- Add overlays of keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- Trim excess beginning and ending frames.
- Add watermarks and meta data for title and description.
- Run Quick Test exports to verify settings work as expected.
- Save presets for export settings to use them again.
What’s New in Version 2.7.45
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.2 or later
File Size: 16 MB