RAW Power for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.4.8. It is a simple way to edit extensions inside Apple Photos.
RAW Power for Mac Overview
RAW Power unlocks the power of Apple’s RAW engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. Use it as an editing extension inside Apple Photos or as a standalone, non-destructive RAW photo editor.
- Extends Apple’s Photos app for macOS High Sierra and Mojave.
- Extensive camera support via Apple’s RAW Camera Updates
- Control over Apple’s Boost filter to achieve unparalleled highlight recovery
- Real-time control of all of Apple’s RAW engines, including Noise Reduction, Black Point, RAW Sharpen, Gamut
- Hot Pixels Overlay with Clipping Indicators
- Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in a sidecar file
- Customizable Presets and Copy / Paste of adjustments
- Camera Presets allow you to create a starting point for each camera model automatically
- Advanced Curves adjustment with Auto Curves, Linear, and Lab modes
- Crop and Straighten
- Twelve adjustments including Chromatic Aberration, Perspective, Black & White, Definition, and Vignette with a controllable center point
- Advanced Depth Adjustment for improving photos with the iOS Depth Effect
- Recovery slider for targeted control over highlights
- White Balance sampling
- Luminance-oriented Sharpen
- All sliders are real-time, and GPU accelerated
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy, and more
- Support for hundreds of RAW cameras
- Images are displayed the same way as in Photos, Aperture, or iPhoto
- Supports iPhone RAW images and other DNGs (DJI and a few other cameras excluded).
- Also works with JPEGs, TIFFs, and other image formats.
What’s New in Version 3.4.8
- Fixed bugs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS 10.14 or later (Apple Silicon compatible)
File Size: 56 MB