PowerPhotos for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.1.5 with Direct Links. It is a Mac application that allows users to organize and manage their photos, specifically those stored in Apple’s Photos library.
PowerPhotos for Mac Overview
It offers features such as batch changes to metadata, duplicate detection, and the ability to split the Photos library into multiple smaller libraries. It also allows users to merge multiple Photos libraries into one, making it easier to manage a large collection of photos. With this app, Mac users can easily find and manage their photos, making it a useful tool for photographers, photo enthusiasts, and anyone who has a large collection of photos.
- Advanced exporting: Photos has an export command, but it is fairly limited in what it can provide. PowerPhotos 2.0 has a new, more fully featured export function with options such as
- Export as a flat folder or as a folder hierarchy in the Finder that mimics your album hierarchy
- Export unmodified photos, or as JPG, PNG, HEIF, or TIFF of different sizes
- Include captions, dates, keywords, and titles in EXIF metadata
- Retain or strip location metadata
- Optionally include videos from Live Photos and all photos from a burst
- Set Finder creation/modification dates to the photo’s EXIF date
- Video export support as H.264 or H.265
- Global menu bar item: Get fast access to your libraries via a global item in your menu bar even when PowerPhotos itself isn’t running.
- Library groups: For those with lots of libraries, you can now organize your libraries into groups in the PowerPhotos sidebar.
- Multiple windows: You can now open each library in a separate window in PowerPhotos, allowing for easier comparison between libraries, and dragging and dropping photos/albums between libraries.
- New duplicate search engine: PowerPhotos 2.0 uses a new duplicate comparison algorithm that can find more duplicate photos which are not quite 100% identical, such as scaled down copies of photos, photos that have been resaved in a different format or with different compression, and even photos with minor edits applied to them.
- Faster library loading: PowerPhotos 2.0 has rewritten a bunch of its internals to load your library much faster than PowerPhotos 1.0.
Improved AppleScript support: New support for copying albums or photos between libraries, merging libraries, and exporting photos/albums from a library.
Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
File Size: 34 MB