Postico for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.0 (9481) with Direct Links. It is the native Mac app for PostgreSQL.
Postico for Mac Overview
It provides an easy-to-use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about the advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along.
It is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, and rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly or use the sidebar, an excellent choice for long text.
You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes beyond its role model.
- The new SQL query editor makes working with many queries easier than ever.
- Create multiple SQL files and organize them into folders
- Open the same file in multiple tabs or windows
- Postico autosaves changes, so you never lose your work
- Drag any SQL file into the sidebar to add it to Postico
- Edit SQL files with other text editors like VS Code, Atom, Sublime, Textmate
- Auto-format SQL queries with Ctrl-F
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
File Size: 15.79 MB