PortsMonitor for Mac Free Download Full Version
PortsMonitor is a system utility for monitoring system TCP/IP network connections by application, and connections’ status. Also UDP, ICMP is supported.
- Monitor all system connections and opened ports, and auto refresh for checking new connections and state change
- Filter connections by connection type (IPv4, IPv6), or by protocol type (TCP, UDP), or by keywords, even with a powerful expression search.
- Got notifications for new connection User and connection’s state change, and all histories can be saved in CSV files.
- Monitor all system connections and open ports
- Auto refresh connections and ports
- Use color indicate item status
- Green for new connection
- Yellow for state changed
- Red for removed connection
What’s New in Version 1.4.5
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS 10.12 or later
File Size: 6 MB