Picture Instruments Color Cone Standalone Pro for Mac Free Download Full Version
Picture Instruments Color Cone Standalone Pro 2.3.0 – It is an entirely new concept for color correction and looks. This software is powerful and intuitive, and it can deliver impressive results with a few clicks. Color Cone is based on an HCL–the color model visualized in the form of a bicone (which has also given Color Cone its name).
The HCL–color model is not as expected or as widespread as the HSV model but much more suitable for photo editing. This color model offers several advantages since shadows and highlights possess almost no chroma. Even if other models allow it, 100 percent black and 100 percent white have no saturation.
In the HCL-model, even similar colors in different positions in a color cylinder’s upper and lower halves are excluded. Even in 8-bit images, drastic color changes can look remarkably smooth because Picture Instruments’ Color Warp technology uses a sophisticated transfer from the source to the destination colors.
- Handover of looks to Unlimited Filters
- RGB-clipping overlay
- Full control over the colors in your image.
- This program opens within the host and can be added to a clip as an effect.
- Only a few color points are available within one cone, yet you can use any number of plugin instances.
- All parameters can be animated via keyframes in After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro X, just like native effects.
- All plugin settings are saved within the project.
- It can only adjust colors with the controls, instead of interactively moving the points within the cone.
- Plugin presets can be saved within the host.
What’s New in Version 2.3.0
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.10 or later
File Size: 22 MB