Picture Instruments Chroma Mask for Mac Free Download Full Version
Picture Instruments Chroma Mask 2.0.10 – It’s a tool for masking and cropping images with Chroma Key. While shooting, it may automatically mask and crop the picture, then display the cropped subject in front of a new background. Color changes and backgrounds can be saved as a “theme,” allowing for random slogan shootings at any time.
Besides, using the famous green and blue background for masking Chroma Key also lets you key using the red channel. It is usually avoided in people’s photography since skin tones are rich in reds, but it can be an excellent solution for shooting products that feature a lot of blue or green.
It has advantages and downsides compared to our well-known masking program, Mask Integrator. As a result, it’s best to pick one of those two applications carefully.
- Remove a green, blue, or red background automatically while still shooting.
- Our particular color spill correction removes colored reflections caused by the background and recovers the original color of the subject.
- Easy adjustment of the mask in edge mode.
- 3D LUT support for color grading the subject (e.g., to match the background)
- Save the background image along with the 3D LUT as a “theme.”
- Blur the background image.
- Automatically detect, load, and mask new images for tethered shootings.
What’s New in Version 2.0.10
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.9 or later
File Size: 22 MB