PhotoLine for Mac Free Download Full Version 23.02. It is a versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor.
PhotoLine for Mac Overview
This is a versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor. You can edit images or optimize them for the web and prepare print-ready PDF data.
It offers creative, professional, sophisticated tools: CMYK and Lab color space, color management with ICC profiles, adjustment layers, recording actions, and 16/32-bit color depth per channel. It can also edit Vector graphics as well as PDF files.
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images losslessly
- Rename images and create catalogs
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- Powerful search capabilities
- “Real” PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers, and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
What’s New in Version 23.02
- Autosave files: They are now named “Untitled”, so they have to be assigned a new name when saved
- JPEGXL import: ICC data was not appended to the document..
- “Save layer” as action: There were problems when editing the action.
- “Save Layer” as action: When displaying the save dialog, the file extender was truncated, causing the save format to be set to the default format.
- Browse panel: “Open as placeholder” as icon opened only one image.
- Browse panel, macOS 12.1: Menu commands via menu buttons no longer worked.
- PDF import: Helvetica Neue Bold became Helvetica Neue Condensed Bold.
- SVG import: SVGs with encoding ‘ascii’ were not read.
- Document frame: The document frame is now omitted in document mode only if document color and outer color differ significantly.
- Combo boxes, macOS: If the focus was on a combo box and another combo box was opened, it was closed again immediately.
- JPEG import: Problem when invalid EXIF data is in the JPEG fixed.
- Distort tool: Missing redraw after inserting a point fixed.
- Scale document, action: Scaling in “Normal” mode with active DPI did not work properly as action.
- Layer tool: Shift+Ctrl+Click&Drag on a non-moveable layer caused a crash.
- Clipboard, Windows: faster pasting of certain formats.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.9 or later
File Size: 44 MB