Perfectly Clear WorkBench for Mac Free Download Full Version 188.8.131.524 with Direct Links. It is a professional image editing software for Mac that uses artificial intelligence to automatically enhance and correct photos.
Perfectly Clear WorkBench for Mac Overview
Perfectly Clear Workbench is a professional image editing software for Mac that uses artificial intelligence to automatically enhance and correct photos. It includes a wide range of tools for adjusting and fine-tuning image color, tone, and detail, as well as presets for various shooting conditions. It is the latest version of the software, it comes with new features and bug fixes. Some of the features include advanced skin smoothing, noise reduction, color correction, and more. It is designed for professional photographers, graphic designers, and other image professionals who need to quickly and accurately enhance their images.
It is made available to demonstrate the capabilities of the Perfectly Clear processing libraries and face detection libraries and allow a quick export of the processing settings for use. It requires RGB-formatted images in either 8 or 16-bit color depth.
Photoshop or Lightroom’s image file can open and convert to this format and may be used in Perfectly Clear. Convert monochrome and CMYK images to RGB before using Perfectly Clear. RAW files must be opened through Adobe Camera RAW and loaded into Photoshop to be accessible to Perfectly Clear.
- A beautiful new interface
- New image correction tools
- Preprocessing section for input looks and “Image Ambulance” for manual exposure corrections
- “Face Aware” exposure for more accurate auto-exposure corrections in portraits and group photos.
- The Black Point tool to deepen blacks
- New Color Vibrancy tool to complement our previous “Vibrancy” control (now renamed to Color Restoration)
- Sky and Foliage enhancements
- Existing tools have been improved
- Added strength sliders to Light Diffusion and Vibrancy for better control
- Better ‘color pickers’ for skin tone and blush adjustments
- Manually identify faces that are not detected automatically
- One-click to zoom into individual faces
- Modify facial regions to provide the best corrections
- Much improved preset management
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
File Size: 112 MB