Paragon NTFS for Mac Free Download
Write, edit, copy, move and delete files on Microsoft NTFS volumes from your Mac! Fast, seamless, easy to use. Mount, unmount, verify, format or set any of your Microsoft NTFS volumes as a startup drive.
Can’t write, copy, edit or delete files on Microsoft NTFS-formatted drives from your Mac? It’s because macOS has limited support for Windows volumes — that is, you can only read data, but can’t write or delete anything. Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software provides blazing fast, unlimited read/write access to Microsoft NTFS hard drives, SSDs or thumb drives formatted for Windows computers!
- Thanks to our lightweight and extremely useful menu bar app.
- Access all your NTFS drives and perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount, and verify.
- Quickly restart your Mac in Windows from the menu bar (assuming it’s installed on your mounted NTFS drive).
- Select this option if you’d like to specify which users are allowed to access each newly-created file or folder, along with their read/write/execute privileges.
- Select this option if you need macOS to recall every file you access on a selected volume.
- Select this option, if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files.
- Select this option if you want to manually control access to a volume.
What’s New in Version 15.5.106
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
File Size: 34 MB