NetSpot PRO Wi-Fi Reporter for Mac Free Download Full Version
NetSpot PRO Wi-Fi Reporter 2.14.1033 – Collect data about Wi-Fi networks, create Wi-Fi site surveys, map out realistic Wi-Fi coverage, analyze your Wi-Fi with 12+ interactive visualizations, and fix Wi-Fi issues; installing a Wi-Fi network isn’t always easy.
Interference from neighboring wireless networks and radio noise from electronic devices can cause serious connection problems. While you can overcome those by trial & error, there’s a much better solution using it.
It is a Wi-Fi analyzer app allowing you to get all the necessary details about Wi-Fi networks around, measure Wi-Fi signal strength, locate Wi-Fi interference issues, analyze and troubleshoot your wireless coverage.
- Support of the 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards and 2.4GHz + 5GHz channel bands
- Advanced customizable export of your survey projects
- An unlimited number of APs can be visualized simultaneously.
- 50 zones per project, 50 snapshots per zone, 500 data points per heatmap.
- Super-flexible grouping of APs by SSID, channel, etc., plus custom group creation.
- Better AP management with custom aliases
- Easy detection of problem areas in your wireless network and improvement recommendations
- No special knowledge is required: simple and fast wireless data analysis.
What’s New in Version 2.14.1033
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.13 or later
File Size: 13 MB