myTracks for Mac Free Download Full Version 4.2.2. It is the swiss-army knife for organizing your GPS tracks.
myTracks for Mac Overview
It is the Swiss army knife for organizing your GPS tracks. They can be loaded from a broad range of devices and organized in a library comfortably. You can drag & drop photo files to myTracks, and they will be automatically assigned to the GPS tracks.
You can write the GPS information to the EXIF and IPTC tags of the photo files (Geotagging). You can use any photo organizing software such as Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom, GraphicConverter, or even the Finder. It can handle both JPEG and RAW file formats.
- Logger Assistant with more than 50 presets for downloading GPS tracks
- Search, bookmark, and organize using the Track Library
- 1-click, drag & drop geotagging of JPEG and RAW photo files
- Display tracks on a wide variety of maps online and offline
- Import, export, and edit tracks in GPX and KML formats and export KMZ formats
- Upload photos from within the application to Flickr
- Compatible with Adobe Lightroom, Apple Photos, Apple Aperture, Apple iPhoto, GraphicConverter, or macOS Finder
What’s New in Version 4.2.2
File Size: 38 MB