Moom for Mac Free Download
Moom lets you move and zoom windows to predetermined positions and sizes, or full-screen mode, using either the mouse or the keyboard. It can be used, as a standard application, a menu bar application, or a faceless background application.
Its UI appears when you hover your mouse over a green resize button when using the mouse. Using the keyboard, hit your defined shortcut to bring up the Moom keyboard bezel; you can then use the arrow keys and modifier keys to move windows around.
- Pop-up positioning
- Save and restore window layouts.
- No mouse required.
- Countless custom commands
What’s New in Version 3.2.25
- Fixed an issue when using Moom with ScreenBrush.
- Fixed an issue related to triggering the mouse grid via the keyboard. (Hat tip to Jamie S. for reporting this one.)
- Fixed an issue related to a briefly flashing Moom logo when using keyboard mode on some Macs.
- Improved compatibility with the latest 14″ and 16″ MacBook Pros.
- Various other behind-the-scenes improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS 10.9 or later
File Size: 8 MB