Memory Pictures for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.2.7 with Direct Links. It is the core goal of Memory Pictures to allow you to keep your memories alive by assisting you in embedding the location and journal entries within the photo header.
Memory Pictures for Mac Overview
It is an OS X app that lets you do just that. Photos taken from digital cameras come supported with a vast, varied amount of information about all the settings used to take the picture with the EXIF header. The GPS coordinates and user’s comments settings are nested within the EXIF header.
It supports JPEG, HEIC photos, PNG, TIFF, and RAW photo formats, which include Adobe RAW (DNG), Canon RAW (CR2 & CR3), Fujifilm RAW (RAF), Hasselblad RAW (3FR), Mamiya RAW (MEF), Minolta RAW (MRW), Nikon RAW (NEF & NRW), Olympus RAW (ORF), Panasonic RAW (RW2), Pentax RAW (PEF), and Sony RAW (SR2 & ARW).
We all take photos with our digital cameras and smartphones, which is a great way to reflect on where we came from and where we have been. However, a picture alone may not paint the whole story. Finding Your Photo Location is easy with Memory Pictures, and you do not need to know the latitude and longitude of the place.
It is a must-have to preserve the memories you have for the future. We ensure that the app does not change the EXIF Date (if any), File Creation, or Modification Date. So they will be exactly as before processing. Only the notes and GPS coordinates are being added or modified.
- Add/Modify GPS Coordinates embedded in the Photos
- Add/Modify the Place, Address, and Country in the Photos to personalize it
- Add/Modify Your Notes or Stories right into the Photos, so you do not need to keep separate notes to the photos
- Add/Modify Photo Keywords
- Support Export the List of All the Photos’ Coordinates and Notes into a CSV file. The CSV Format is as follows Filename, Date, Latitude, Longitude, GPS Coordinates, Place, Address, Country, Notes
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later
File Size: 44.29 MB