Lungo for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.2.2 with Direct Links. It prevents your Mac from going to sleep.
Lungo for Mac Overview
Lungo prevents your computer from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
It can be helpful
- Doing a presentation at work.
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode.
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer.
- Reading a long article without scrolling.
- Using the screen to view live stats.
- Monitoring progress on a long-running task.
- Right-click the menu bar icon to activate it quickly.
- Choose to activate with a left-click instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate it at launch in the preferences.
- Allow the display to sleep in the preferences.
- Set the default duration in the preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
- Custom keyboard shortcut to activate/deactivate Lungo.
- It will automatically deactivate when disconnecting the power adapter (opt-in).
- Shortcuts support.
- Control Lungo from scripts or the terminal. (See the website for more info)
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
File Size: 6.7 MB