Lungo for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.2.0. It prevents your computer from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
Lungo for Mac Overview
It can be helpful
- Doing a presentation at work.
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode.
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer.
- Reading a long article without scrolling.
- Using the screen to view live stats.
- Monitoring progress on a long-running task.
- Right-click the menu bar icon to activate it quickly.
- Choose to activate with a left-click instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate it at launch in the preferences.
- Allow the display to sleep in the preferences.
- Set the default duration in the preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
- Custom keyboard shortcut to activate/deactivate Lungo.
- It will automatically deactivate when disconnecting the power adapter (opt-in).
- Shortcuts support.
- Control Lungo from scripts or the terminal. (See the website for more info)
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
File Size: 7.21 MB