iSubtitle for Mac Free Download Full Version
iSubtitle 3.4.6 – It allows you to make soft-subtitled movies for the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes, and any other AVFoundation or QuickTime-based player or program. It’s the first and only app to use Apple’s soft-subtitle technology to its full potential. The subtitle tracks are independent of resolution and are rendered in real-time while you view the movie.
They are always shown in the highest quality possible for your device. Support multiple languages in the same movie file, and you may even switch languages while watching. If you already have a video in a format that matches your needs, there’s no need to re-encode it; add the subtitles and save it.
On the other hand, if your movie isn’t compatible with your device, you may re-encode it right from the app.
You may also add metadata to your file to make it easier to find in your growing library of TV series and films.
- Substitute soft, non-destructive subtitles that will not affect or alter the source film.
- The device’s or application’s interface can be used to switch it on or off.
- It can support multiple languages in the same file.
- IPod, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV are all supported devices.
- ITunes, QuickTime Player, and any other app that can play an AVFoundation/QuickTime Movie are supported.
- Online subtitle search built-in, including automatic Download, unarchiving and parsing.
- SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 and 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl), – Scenarist (.scc), and iTunes Timed Text are among the primary subtitle file formats supported (.itt).
- When Matroska subtitles, such as ssa/ass and srt, are imported, they are immediately converted to soft subtitle tracks.
- Use the time offset stepper, sync subtitles in real-time.
- Metadata tagging can do both automatically and manually.
- Automatically or manually create chapter markers.
- Support your target device or application with the batch re-encodes movies within the application.
- Without leaving the app, watch subtitled movies on full screen.
What’s New in Version 3.4.6
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.14 or later
File Size: 28 MB