iReal Pro for Mac Free Download Full Version 2022.10. It is an easy-to-use tool to help musicians master their art. It simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice.
iReal Pro for Mac Overview
Practice makes perfect. The app lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference. Used by thousands of music students, teachers, and some of the world’s top music schools, such as Berklee College of Music and Musicians Institute.
Note: You need to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application.
- Choose from the included 50 different accompaniment styles (Swing, Ballad, Gypsy Jazz, Bluegrass, Country, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Bossa, Nova, Latin) and 12 blues styles available as a one-time In-App purchase.
- Personalize each style with various sounds, including piano, Fender Rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more.
- Record yourself playing or singing along with the accompaniment.
- It can download thousands of songs from the forums in simple steps.
- Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
- The player will play any song that you edit or create.
- It creates multiple editable playlists.
- Display guitar, ukulele, and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts.
- Look up piano, guitar, and ukulele fingerings for any chord.
- Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations.
- It includes 50 exercises for practicing familiar chord progressions.
- Transpose of any chart to any key or numeric notation.
- Loop is a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
- Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
- Global Eb, Bb, F, and G transposition for horn players.
- Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums.
- Export charts as PDF and MusicXML.
- Export audio as WAV, AAC, and MIDI.
- Upload your songs and playlists to iCloud for safekeeping and synchronization across any of your iCloud-enabled devices, such as iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later
File Size: 86.46 MB