Internet Speed Test for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.7 with Direct Links. It is a tool used to measure the speed and performance of an internet connection on a Mac computer. This test measures the download and upload speed, as well as the ping and jitter of the connection.
Internet Speed Test for Mac Overview
The results of the test can be used to determine if the internet connection is performing as expected, or if there are any issues that need to be addressed. There are various internet speed test tools available for Mac, including built-in tools such as the Network Utility and third-party tools like Speedtest.net and Ookla Speedtest.
This App allows you to get accurate download and upload speed tests of your network with a detailed report of all the tests performed. It uses a proprietary algorithm that can’t be fooled by PowerBoost or other speed-up techniques, ensuring that the results you get are accurate for your system’s data speed.
- One-click internet speed test right from the menu bar
- Upload and download the speed of your network connection
- Export .txt format report for internet speed tests with date and time
- Get the public IP address of your computer.
- Click to copy the MAC address of your PC.
- PC network connectivity is shown with a dark and gray icon.
- Retina-display-enabled icons
- Easy-to-use interface
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
File Size: 5 MB