Inpaint for Mac Free Download
Inpaint is a photo restoration software reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Remove undesirable objects from your images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text, or other undesired artifacts.
There’s no need to manually go through messing around with your old clone tool any more! Now you can use Inpaint to easily remove all those unexpected objects that end up spoiling an otherwise great photograph.
- Repair old photos
- Remove watermarks
- Erasing power lines
- Remove unwanted objects
- Digital facial retouching
- Delete unwanted people from the photo
- Remove date stamps
- Erase wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Remove tourists from travel photos
- Fill black areas of a panorama with
- Remove text or logos from images
- Easy to get used & started
- Completely non-technical
What’s New in Version 9.1.3
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
File Size: 24 MB