Initiater Pro for Mac Free Download Full Version 1.0.6 with Direct Links. It is a small macOS OCR (Optical Character Recognition) app.
Initiater for Mac Overview
It is an easy-to-use small macOS OCR (Optical Character Recognition) app that extracts and recognizes non-editable text on your Mac computer’s screen. As an extra feature, it can turn graphic files into editable text. Capture Text and Graphics! Upgrade your productivity to the next level!
If you have used a built-in Mac screen capture application or any other screenshot app before, it’s not difficult for you to work with Initiator. Select any part of the image, photo, document, or anything on the screen with a mouse, and the app will process and recognize any text within this selection.
Grabbed part of the screen and had any text in that area be instantly recognized and copied to the clipboard or shown in a small window. Screenshot images containing text parts, convert them into editable text files or copy them to the clipboard, where you can paste them as text. Or save the selected part as an image file.
Additionally, the application supports recognizing text from PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and PSD files and converting them into plain text. All conversion and screenshots are done securely only on your device; none of your images or texts are sent to any third-party services in the cloud.
- Grab a screen area
- Recognize text-copy to the clipboard or save it as a text file
- Save the screenshot as an image file
- Recognize text from graphic files
- The ultra-light app, which runs as a menu bar app
- Runs natively on Apple M1 and Intel processors
- On-device OCR Technology, no internet connection is needed.
- Instant text recognition. No need to upload files to the network.
- Running macOS Catalina: the English language is only supported
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
File Size: 2.3 MB