goPanel for Mac Free Download Full Version 2.9.4. It’s an incredibly intuitive OS X app for managing web servers.
It’s an amazingly intuitive OS X tool for managing web servers, and it’s a great alternative to existing control-panel apps for web hosting on Unix-based servers. You can easily install and set up Apache or Nginx webservers, PHP, MySQL, FTP, domains, free SSL certificates, and e-mail on your server. This program makes it simple to connect to and administer an unlimited number of Linux servers.
- Unlimited servers can be added and managed (VPS or dedicated)
- Install, configure, and manage PHP, Apache or Nginx, FTP (Pure-FTPd), MySQL or MariaDB, and Mail Server on each of your servers
- PHP and Apache can turn on and off using a module selector.
- Users and databases in MySQL/MariaDB, domains, FTP accounts, and emails are all unlimited.
- Install and configure the Fail2Ban intrusion prevention software
- Set up cron tasks to run on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Create a backup system for files/databases.
- View server logs and blocklist IP addresses.
- If you need to, you can go back up to 50 versions of your config files.
- Updates to the system
- 3rd-party script
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.10 or later
File Size: 22 MB