Download GoodTask for Mac Free
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple’s Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
– Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
– Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
– Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
– List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
– Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
– Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
– List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
– Filter by including or excluding text/tags
– Filter by Priorities
– Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
– Quickly edit tasks on the fly
– Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
– Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
– App Icon Badge & Notifications
– Dark Theme
– Today Widget support
– Time Zone support
– Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
What’s New in Version 7.1.1
– Fixed some bugs
## Show Empty Section on List View
: Empty sections are now shown on List view. If you use ‘Due date’ sort option, empty dates will be shown.
: On ‘List’, empty days will be shown until 35 days max. After that, only dates with task will be shown. If next task is after 35 days, it’ll only show empty section for 7 upcoming days.
: You can turn off option inside ‘Preferences – General – List View’
## Add Button on Section Header
: Clicking right side of section header will bring up adding page accordingly
: Go into ‘Preferences – General – List View’ for detail settings. You can show, hide or turn off add button. You can also hide ‘Relative date’ if you want to.
: Right click on the button will show options for adding calendar events and templates when on dates
## Future Recurring Tasks
: Recurring Tasks will show up on expected future dates even before it’s completed. It’ll show up until end of next month. (Shows when ‘Due Date’ sort option is selected on List View & Date Board on Board View)
: Option is available to hide them on ‘Preferences – General – Future Recurring Tasks’
## Other improvements
– CMD-Delete will delete selected task without an alert
– ‘Preferences – Advanced – Do not confirm when deleting’ option added
: Checking this option will delete selected task immediately on delete keyboard button
– Today’s Completed tasks shown on all board views
– Sound effect properly runs when task is added
– ‘Share’ options are shown directly when in right click context menu
File Size: 32 MB