FTP Disk for Mac Free Download Full Version FTP Disk with Direct Links. It is a potent FTP client software that allows you to connect to FTP servers, navigate thru directories, create files and folders, download and upload files, edit text files, and preview pictures with its built-in editor.
FTP Disk for Mac Overview
Update your website as often as you like, precisely as if you were copying files between folders on your computer! To maintain your Web site, you surely need some FTP software; however, not all the FTP tools available today seem to be designed with frequent uploading in mind.
Indeed, they are not always as handy as they could or should be. They all seem to copy each other. Updating files on your server can be repetitive and tedious; in many cases, it’s more trouble than it’s worth. However, it doesn’t have to be that way, as it makes this process much more intuitive.
With FTP Disk, drag and drop your files directly on a server in the list to get them uploaded to the selected path. You can create as many servers as you need with different paths and initiate several uploads simultaneously.
Of course, you can also log into servers as usual, navigate thru directories, create files and folders, download and upload files, modify text files with the built-in editor, preview pictures, and change permissions. It offers a convenient and easy-to-use interface for managing servers and is also straightforward to navigate through directories.
Thanks to the directory bar, a visual and interactive control that displays your current location, you can move to other directories with a single click. You can create favorite locations and jump to them at any time. Those favorites are available from the server panel, so you can go directly to a directory when connecting to a server or upload files to it!
- All-in-one interface with simultaneous views of remote and local files for easy transfers
- Visual and interactive directory bar for easy navigation thru directories
- High-speed multiple downloading and uploading, including directly to disconnected servers
- Support for the FTP and FTPS protocols
- Built-in text editor to edit remote text files and remote pictures, the viewer
- Support for duplicating, copying, and moving files and folders
- Advanced file permission and ownership editor
- Complete server manager with support for unlimited favorite paths
- Complete FTP error checking and handling
- Detailed connection log of commands sent and responses received from the server
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
File Size: 29.46 MB