FilmConvert Nitrate FCPX for Mac Free Download
This is a new set of features to give you even more power and control over your color grading, cineon Log film emulations, complete custom curve control, advanced film grain controls, and more.
It contains accurate data for each Camera Picture Style to tailor each film stock to your camera, allowing authentic Film Stock looks across a wide range of cameras and settings. We continue to work directly with camera companies to bring you the latest profiles.
You can instantly create the look of the film on your project using this tool. It seamlessly fits into your current FCPX workflow, helping you quickly and easily achieve professional results. It is a simple program that gives you beautiful and professional results.
- More power and control over your color grading
- Create stunning and accurate results
- Wide range of precise Camera Profiles
- Industry-leading quality grain
- Add natural grain to your footage
- 19 Film Stocks
- Create and export 3D LUTs
Create and export 3D LUTs using FilmConvert
- LUTs are a great way to export your grade for use on devices or any compatible software. Here are some ways this can help improve your workflow.
- You can use 3D LUTs on your monitor for on-set visualization. View on your monitor the look you will apply during post-production.
- You can load 3D LUTs into most color-grading software, which can be useful in workflows where plugin support is limited.
- You can export a 3D LUT to share your grade with others working on your film.
- You can export your grade as a .cube LUT from any non-trial plugin version of FilmConvert. You cannot currently export .cube LUTs from the desktop app version at this time.
What’s New in Version 3.22
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
File Size: 606 MB