Dummyapps Video Cut&Crop&Join for Mac Free Download Full Version
Dummyapps Video Cut&Crop&Join 3.3.3 – A helpful video cut-and-crop tool. May use it to edit interesting video snippets and compress them to a minimal size and various formats, making them easier to share on the internet.
- Merge and Cut Video clips
- Based on FFmpeg, cut&merge&crop video extremely fast, support all popular video formats.
- Handy and powerful video clip selection
- Support video frame crop, deduce the size of output file greatly.
- Rich video convert option, support iCloud sync
- Support multi convert task
- Embed powerful and efficient FFplay, right-click video snapshot to play video from the snapshot’s timestamp, help to select video clips more accurate
[How to use]
- Cut Videos:
Step 1: Drag and drop a video file into the app’s snapshot view; the video file will be read automatically.
Step 2: Select the video clip and select the video conversion option. ”
Step 3: To submit the cut assignment, click the “submit” button.
- Merge Video Clips:
Step 1: Use the “Cut Videos” step.
Step 2: Pick the clips you want to combine.
Step3: right-click the task list, and select the “Merge videos” menu to merge video clips
- How to use the embedded FFplay?
A: The embedded FFplay is a powerful and efficient video player.
1) Left/Right Arrow: Move Backward/Forward
2) Q key: quit the player
3) S: Step frame
4) Space key: Pause replay
5) Mouse right-click: video jumps to the clicked point.
Please google “FFPlay” for more shortcuts.
What’s New in Version 3.3.3
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.12 or later
File Size: 159 MB