DoItWell Simple WebMonitor for Mac Free Download Full Version
DoItWell Simple WebMonitor 1.6.2 – Check to see if your IPv4/IPv6 websites are still operational. It is a menubar tool to monitor whether your site is still alive. Every two minutes, it will send PING6/PING/HTTP/HTTPS requests to your target sites. It will push notifications when something wrong is detected.
Two formats are supported: just the domain name (ex. www.myserver.com or DoItWell.app, etc.) and the relative Url (ex. www.myserver.com/isalive.htm or DoItWell.app/NextBus/).
- IPv6 is supported.
- By default, your websites are monitored every two minutes.
It can change the frequency of checking.
- Support for push notifications.
- Silent Mode Supported
- Automatically start when you log in.
- Logging is possible. It was simple to review whether I was offline or online.
- If any website is unavailable, the menubar icon will become red.
What’s New in Version 1.6.2
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.10 or later
File Size: 7 MB