Dmitry Sches Thorn for Mac Free Download Full Version
Dmitry Sches Thorn v1.3.0 – It was designed to give you a powerful tool for creating modern electronic music. The primary goal was to create a top-of-the-line software synthesizer that understands the entire process of creating punchy, quick, and aggressive modern sounds. Its guiding principles are simplicity, flexibility, and efficiency.
Take a quick tour of Thorn’s meticulously built sound collection (600+ presets!). We hope it contains a lot of sounds you’ll want to use right away in your mix. This program’s sound engine is based on the Spectral Synthesis approach, which allows you to adjust the harmonics involved in the final timbre formation process.
Moreover, It has three Harmonic Oscillators, plus a Harmonic Filter, which satisfies all of the requirements for creating a wide range of current sounds.
- FM, RM, PWM, and Hard Sync support for additive synthesis engine with spectrum effects, harmonic filtering, and FM, RM, PWM, and Hard Sync support
- Filters having inbuilt saturation stages that are analog modelled
- 2x Multi-stage Envelopes, 3x ADSR, 3x LFO
- 9 high-quality effects
- Glitch sequencer
- Noise Oscillator with WAV-sample playback feature
- Added native Apple Silicon architecture support
- Loaded preset
What’s New in Version 1.3.0
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.14 or later
File Size: 129 MB