Dato for Mac Free Download Full Version 4.2.1 with Direct Links. It is a better clock with a calendar and time zones in the menu bar.
Dato for Mac Overview
A better clock with a calendar and time zones in the menu bar. A Dato is a clock that replaces the system menu bar clock. By default, it appears identical, but clicking it brings up a mini calendar, calendar events, the current time in several time zones, and more.
The menu bar text, dates, times, and Calendar are available in all locales and languages supported by macOS, but the menus are only available in English. The events on the Calendar are only visible to those who have access to it. Adding and modifying events is currently not possible. You can, however, easily open and change an event in your main calendar app.
- Calendar, optionally with week numbers and event indicators.
- Your upcoming events for the next week (customizable) at a glance.
- Time zones, optionally with custom names.
- It formats the date and time in the menu bar in any way you like.
- Highlight certain days of the week in the Calendar.
- Search time zones by city (15k cities included offline).
- It supports all the calendar services that the built-in Calendar app supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc.).
- Fully customizable.
- There are lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app.
- Supports calendar events with HTML formatted notes.
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or the menu. (Optional)
- “Join Meeting” button on Google Meet and Zoom meeting calendar invites.
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar.
- Custom color for the date & time menu-bar text.
- It has multiple menu bar icons: date in a calendar, date with a border (like Itsycal), static clock, or none.
- It comes with a Today widget in the Notification Center for time zones.
- Large text mode.
Compatibility: macOS 12.3 or later.
File Size: 12.9 MB