Dato for Mac Free Download Full Version 3.3.8. It is a better clock with a calendar and time zones in the menu bar.
Dato for Mac Overview
A menu bar clock with a calendar and many time zones. A Dato is an alternative to the system’s menu bar clock. It seems identical by default, but clicking it displays a tiny calendar, calendar events, the current time in many time zones, and other information.
The menu bar text, dates, times, and Calendar are available in all locales and languages supported by macOS, however only the English language is supported for the menus. Calendar events are only accessible to those who have access to the Calendar. Currently, adding and editing events is not possible. However, you can quickly edit an event in your primary calendar app.
- Calendar, optionally with week numbers and event indicators.
- Your upcoming events for the next week (customizable) at a glance.
- Time zones, optionally with custom names.
- It formats the date and time in the menu bar in any way you like.
- Highlight certain days of the week in the Calendar.
- Search time zones by city (15k cities included offline).
- It supports all the calendar services that the built-in Calendar app supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc.).
- Fully customizable.
- There are lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app.
- Supports calendar events with HTML formatted notes.
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or the menu. (Optional)
- “Join Meeting” button on Google Meet and Zoom meeting calendar invites.
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar.
- Custom color for the date & time menu-bar text.
- It has multiple menu bar icons: date in a calendar, date with a border (like Itsycal), static clock, or none.
- It comes with a Today widget in the Notification Center for time zones.
- Large text mode.
What’s New in Version 3.3.8
- Bug fixes
Compatibility: macOS 11.5 or later
File Size: 14 MB