CVS for Mac Free Download Full Version
Computer vision syndrome (CVS), which this app works to combat, is “a condition resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer display for protracted, uninterrupted periods of time.
Some symptoms of CVS include headaches, blurred vision, neck pain, redness in the eyes, fatigue, eye strain, dry eyes, irritated eyes, double vision, polyopia, and difficulty refocusing the eyes.
Did you know that a 20-20-20 exercise (take a break every 20 minutes and focus your eyes on an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds) can do wonders towards preserving your eyesight and relieve your tired and sore eyeballs.
- “20-20-20 exercise” guaranteed to make your eyes feel more relaxed despite long hours staring at a screen. The technique is further improved by adding an eyeball rotation exercise as well
- Customize your own eye exercise schedule. while 20-minute intervals for exercises are recommended, the app supports everything from 10 to 60 minutes
- Customizable sound effect accompany the exercise or be switched off according to your liking
- App window’s color and transparency can be freely changed
- 11 preset display images for maximum focusing of your vision
What’s New in Version 2.20
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.15 or later
File Size: 4 MB