Couverture for Mac Free Download Full Version 1.1.6 with Direct Links. It supercharges your animations in apps, websites, and prototypes.
Couverture for Mac Overview
A spring and easing curve editor enables you to supercharge animations in apps, websites, and prototypes. Spring, easing, or timing curves are made to specify the rate of change in animation over time.
Moreover, It lets you manage, edit, and preview those curves in real-time. It is a powerful way to create sophisticated animations for your creative projects.
- Top-notch spring and easing curve editor
- Store, manage, and export curves
- Preview animations in real-time
- Ready-to-go: Ships with 24 easing curves and 13 spring curves
- Curve Export as SwiftUI, CoreAnimation, UIKit, CSS, Image (PNG), float literals. Floats are compatible with most design tools that support timing curves (like Figma, After Effects, and Motion)
- MacOS Shortcuts support
- Optimized for macOS 12+
- Optimized for Mac with M1 (Apple Silicon)
Here’s Why You Need It:
Great animations are the key to the design of top-notch user interfaces, websites, and apps. Couverture ships with a great collection of well-defined spring and easing curves. Store and manage your custom-designed curves right within the app.
Export them as code snippets for a variety of programming frameworks. Generate curve-based CSS Keyframe Animations or save curves as image files. The magic begins with the insanely playful animation preview. It pushes you to create never-seen-before, more interesting animation curves. They will set your creative work apart.
The developer believes in privacy as a human right. Couverture does not collect analytics data. All of your data remains offline, on your device, where it belongs.
Compatibility: macOS 12.0 or later
File Size: 42.76 MB