CoLocalizer Pro for Mac Free Download Full Version
CoLocalizer Pro 7.0.2 – This is a pixel-based quantitative colocalization analysis software. It combines the power of its unique background correction tools with implementing the already established algorithms to estimate colocalization quantitatively.
- Quantify colocalization in fluorescence microscopy images by calculating specialized coefficients.
- Access your images via iCloud and pass them between your Macs and iPads using Handoff.
- Correct background in the images to ensure the reliability of quantification.
- Open images in proprietary file formats, such as LSM, OME.TIFF, and other TIFFs.
- Work with stacks.
- Connect to a microscope and import images from it right into CoLocalizer Pro for analysis.
- View images with colocalization at different magnifications and angles, merge single channel images or split merged ones according to a pair of channels.
- Export calculations results in various file formats, such as Excel, PDF, and HTML.
- Save versions of analyzed images and revert to the originals, if needed.
- Export results as colocalization reports with all the coefficients and image data stored conveniently in one place.
What’s New in Version 7.0.2
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- MacOS X 10.15 or later
File Size: 229 MB