Claydo Easy 3D Modelling for Mac Free Download Full Version 1.8 with Direct Links. This is a simple 3D design app for Intel and M1-based desktops.
Claydo Easy 3D Modelling for Mac Overview
This is a simple 3D design app for Intel and M1-based desktops. It is used by designers, hobbyists, teachers, and kids to make toys, prototypes, home decor, and Minecraft models. You can model your design using simple shapes like spheres, cubes, and cylinders. Merge or subtract to get the right shape with a few clicks.
You can export your Claydo creations to a 3d printer or external apps like Maya and Blender. It allows you to work with complex polygonal meshes in real time. Handy measurement tools to export STL files with millimeter precision.
- Easy UI and workflow, get up and running in minutes
- Export out precision models as STL files for 3d printing
- Export out as.OBJ for use in DCC software like Maya/Blender/C4D
- Video tutorials to get started fast, perfect for schools and teachers to introduce kids to 3d modeling
- Turntable mode for showcasing and sharing your creations as movies
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
File Size: 285.85 MB